£20,000 OTE £10,000pa
Our client is looking for an outgoing and confident Trainee Recruitment Consultant of graduate calibre, keen to develop a career in recruitment and sales. They offer full training and on-going support with an active and vibrant social environment, in a growing recruitment sector.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Become knowledgeable within the assigned market place and learn all aspects of the business
- Negotiate terms with clients
- Qualify candidates
- Resource candidates using the database, job boards and LinkedIn
- Successfully place candidates to achieve monthly targets
- Become proficient in telephone canvassing and social media posting
- Continually look to build new client relationships
- Maintain and understand online advertising
- Manage the candidate placement procedure
- Maintain the internal database and ensure you are compliant with the data protection act.
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Candidate will:
- Be passionate and have strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Be confident in their approach and looking to continue or develop a career in recruitment and sales
- Be results and target driven with understanding of the recruitment or sales cycle
- Sales experience and experience closing deals would be beneficial but not essential
- Have a competitive nature with the ability to work within a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- 4 day working week
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Quarterly Sales Team Lunches, Summer and Christmas Events
- 25 days holiday pro rata
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sports focused motivational events
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.