£21,000pa - £23,000pa
Our client is a forward thinking veterinary medical supply company supplying independent and group veterinary practices with specialist and general practice equipment and supplies. The company is focused on sustainability and supports several international conservation projects. They are looking for a stores person to join their friendly team of 2 to efficiently manage goods in/out activities.
Customer Services Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing delivery of palletised goods including the use of a pallet lift (training provided).
- Unpacking and checking all goods, allocating lot numbers and ensuring goods are stored correctly on racking. Picking and packing orders (500-600 orders a week) from a range of 1500 product lines.
- Ensuring all orders are ready for pick up at 4pm by DPD/APC.
- Create dispatch notes.
- Answer overflow calls and occasional order processing on Quickbooks (training provided).
The ideal Customer Service Administrator will:
- Have good computer skills, attention to detail and initiative.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or stores environment desirable but training will be provided.
- The business operates with a small collaborative team where everyone is cross-trained to be able to carry out all the activities required to maintain good customer relationships.
Benefits and Package:
- Good personal development opportunities.
- Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
- Free Parking
- End of year company bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.