£20,000pa - £22,000pa plus 10% Bonus
Our client is a well-established and fast growing company looking for a new Marketing Executive to join their experienced team. This role would be ideal for a candidate of graduate calibre with a minimum of 6 months experience. Our client offers great employee benefits, clear career progression and training.
As a Marketing Executive you will:
- Provide support and assistance across the full range of marketing activities including digital, social and events including incentives and merchandise.
- Liaise with a number of key stakeholders from within the business, partners, suppliers and agency to ensure accurate and timely campaign delivery
- Report on campaign successes, Offer creative input and suggestions, Proofread and editing copy
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claim funds in a timely manner
- Assist with corporate events
- Develop a broad understanding of the markets in which partners operate and their business,
- Attend internal and external training sessions to achieve greater understanding the Marketing industry and the solutions and services they offer.
The ideal Marketing Executive candidate will have:
- Experience of executing marketing campaigns
- Good organisation skills and the ability to run a number of projects at one time
- A confident and engaging personality to build relationships with sales and marketing teams and partners
- Desirable: Knowledge of automated marketing software such as Marketo or Eloqua, Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or other design software, Experience in IT related industry.
Marketing Executive Benefits:
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension scheme
- Regular social events
- Free parking
- Health care package
- cycle to work scheme
- 24 days holiday increases with service and a day off for your birthday
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.