We want to get to know you, understand your skills and experience and use this information to ensure that we help you find a job that will meet all your aspirations.
For us it is not about just arranging an interview. We want to give you every bit of help we can so that you get the most out of an interview process and secure a job offer with an employer you will be happy working for.
- We are able to offer extensive knowledge of the current temporary and permanent employment market
- Detailed knowledge of the companies we act for including culture, career development opportunities, interview processes etc.
- Full briefing on companies and job functions before you decide whether you are interested in the position
- Interview preparation for temporary and permanent employment and feedback
- A dedicated consultant managing your job search
If you have a disability please contact our office and we will arrange a mutually convenient place to meet for the registration process.