£20,000pa - £23,000pa
Our client is a forward looking company and is offering an exciting new role as a receptionist within a small but busy team of 5 that are supporting 4 fee earners in Farnham. This role has good career prospects and would be an ideal position for a law graduate or someone with an A-Level in law that is wanting to work in the legal sector.
Receptionist Main Responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming calls and visitors to the business in a professional and engaging manner.
- Booking appointments and maintaining the boardroom diary.
- Answering the door and checking ID.
- Providing refreshments for fee earners and clients in the meeting room.
- Deed/file sending and retrieving.
- Providing support to the office including printing, filing, post, dx & archiving.
The ideal Receptionist will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work tight deadlines when required.
- Good MS Office (specifically MS Word) skills.
- A positive approach to managing reception and administration tasks.
- A good work ethic and willingness to be flexible and work effectively in a team.
Benefits and Package:
- Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:30)
- Statutory pension
- Annual pay reviews and appraisals
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.