Working for a leading voice in the Aerospace Industry as an Aerospace Policy Advisor the focus will be to lead on engagement with officials in the Department for Transport and with the Civil Aviation Authority. Additionally there will be engagement with industrial partners with the provision of data, analysis and organisation of SIG’s
As the Policy Advisor you will:
- Develop and lead the companies civil Aerospace policy platform to government and industry stakeholders
- Provide Aerospace policy advice, support and material to Chief Executive and Directors
- Support the completion and delivery of new reports, policy papers and external publications
- Co-ordinate and lead the development of the company policy on civil Aerospace Brexit issues, as well as general EU regulatory and policy topics
- Support the work of the AGP and on-going implementation of Aerospace industrial strategy
- Monitor UK / international Aerospace policy for impacts
- Provide company responses to government and Parliamentary consultations which impact Aerospace policy
- Support the Senior Economist with aerospace policy advice and material.
- Support Public Affairs Team and Media team with Aerospace policy advice and material
- Increase Aerospace policy communication both internally and externally by contribution to the company Blog content and presenting policy issues development to the company boards and committees
- Present to boards, special interest groups and at external events on company policy issues and policy priorities
- Increase industry and commercial knowledge through regular member visits
- Assisting with a variety of campaigns and events
The ideal Policy Advisor will have:
- Aerospace/Aviation Sector experience
- Sound understanding and experience of interfacing with Westminster.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the capacity to deliver presentations
- Project/Operations/Commercial Co-Ordination experience
- Experience of responding to consultations, reviewing and drafting policy responses.
- Provision of briefing notes updates to Senior Executives
- Experience of interfacing with Government Depts
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.