£2000 a month
We are looking for a Self-employed Part time (3-4 days a week) Publishing Editor, to join a growing technical trade Web Magazine. Our client offers a good work life balance, the ability to work from home, some international travel and growth within the company.
As the Publishing Editor you will:
- Manage the weekly editorial programme and its forward scheduling to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with the editorial team of freelance journalists, writers and reporters and Allocate assignments
- Research and write articles and news reports for publication
- Adhere to the publication house style
- Manage production of the weekly html email for distribution to the magazine’s readers
The ideal Publishing Editor will:
- Be personable, enthusiastic and Pro-active
- Have publishing and editorial experience and be keen to developing knowledge of the industry sector
- Be well organised and efficient, with strong attention to detail and accurate proofreading skills
- Ensure that high standards of accuracy and professionalism are maintained
- Have the ability to work mostly remotely from a home office
- Be available to work Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.