£28,000pa - £32,000pa
We are looking for a hands on Office Manager to join our client’s design team in Alton, Hampshire. This is a great opportunity for a person with strong Operations and Customer Service experience to join a small team and take on a wide range of responsibilities.
As the Office manager you will:
- Prepare estimates for clients using QuickBooks
- Liaise with Designers to ensure all information is correct and kept up to date
- Obtain pricing and place orders with suppliers
- Monitor delivery dates and liaise with Designers to ensure delivery on a timely basis
- Chase deliveries from suppliers
- Coordinate deliveries between supplier, delivery company and client
- Check in all Goods In against the Client Order Sheet and deal with any discrepancies
- Prepare weekly delivery report for Designers
- Work with the Designers to write up work dockets
- Review all invoices and ensure the amounts reconcile and pass to the Designers for approval
- Review levels of office supplies and order as required
- Take care of software/computer/telephone issues
- Assist with client queries
- Open and distribute post
- Assist walk in customers in the studio
- Take meeting minutes and distribute to staff
- Help keep stockroom and studio tidy including washing up
The ideal Office Manager will have:
- A warm outgoing personality with strong client relations and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical skills and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A calm personality with the capacity to be pragmatic and resolve issues and tackle difficult tasks and conversations.
- Experience of working in a small business environment in a hybrid, multi-functional support role.
- Experience of project based activities in design, construction or architecture advantageous but not essential.
- Must be competent users of MS Word and Excel and have an aptitude of learning new software (training will be provided).
- Driving licence.
Office Manager Benefits:
- Weekly Yoga classes
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Trade discount
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.