£12 - £15ph
Our client is looking for a Temporary Office Administrator to support the office and Engineers based in the UK and Europe, until the end of August 2019.
As the Office Administrator you will:
- Booking travel (flights, national express, accommodation, trains etc.) for 30 to 40 engineers across the UK, Europe
- Track and organise training for engineers and submit sub-contractor health and safety and security questionnaires.
- Assist with ISO audit and send out e-mails in regards to GDPR updates
- Answer the phones and take messages and any ad hoc jobs that arise within logistics and finance.
The ideal Office Administrator will:
- Be confident liaising both internally and externally with engineers
- Have strong administration/ co-ordination skills and high level of attention to detail
- Experience travel and accommodation would be ideal
- Previous purchasing or Sales administration /logistics would also be beneficial but not essential,
- ISO and GDPR experience would be ideal but not essential.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.