£22,000 - £24,000pa
Our client is a growing company looking to expand their Customer Service Team, we are looking for candidates with Customer Service Experience and a strong work ethic to join their dynamic and fast paced team.
As the Customer Service administrator you will:
- Help customers with billing issues, product problems and service questions
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and work to establish rapport with every caller
- Support the sales team with processing orders and obtaining customer data to ensure a positive customer experience
- Process certificates, user guides, proof of deliveries, reports, equipment ownership checks and parts enquires.
- Record and follow up all customer complaints
- Confirm lead times and following up with any changes
The ideal Customer Service Administrator will have:
- Prior experience in Sales Support or Customer Service
- Strong attention to detail and experience processing orders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills and be a team player
Customer Service Administrator Benefits:
- Overtime – Time and Half
- Discretionary Bonus
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.