£100,000.00 - £110,000.00
Our client, Farnborough International Limited are known for delivering one of the worlds biggest and prestigious airshows.
They have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Director and are interested in applications from individuals with strong leaderships skill and board level experience who are innovative, strategic and creative.
With five brands in its portfolio the key function of the Marketing Director is to ensure clear and integrated messaging to an international aerospace audience to meet the strategic objective of transitioning the business to a thought leadership position rather than a convener ensuring the business is known for delivering the “Worlds Best Airshow” and the Aerospace Global Forum. In addition the role will involve providing strategic guidance to ADS Group Marketing Team.
As the Marketing Director you will:
- Work closely with the CEO and Aerospace Commercial Director to deliver and assist in delivering the appropriate marketing and branding to supplement all year-round Aerospace event growth strategy.
- Assist in the development and growth of the digital news network.
- Help deliver the overall 2026 business strategy through a broad leadership role
- Assist the development of the Aerospace Global Forum.
- Continue to build on the re-branding across all forms of social and digital media, printed marketing materials, and develop the Media and PR team.
- Design and drive a marketing communications strategy with global reach which supports the commercial revenue generation strategy and deliver activity which bridge the gap between sales and sponsorship teams and the marketing team.
- Contribute to the delivery of the 2026 business strategy through strong leadership, agile and dynamic thinking and a strong commercial awareness.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills to maximize the potential of the whole marketing communications team.
- Work closely with the CEO of ADS Group to develop a marketing strategy and support and develop the ADS marketing team of two.
- Occasional international travel required.
The ideal Marketing Director will have:
- A minimum 10 years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Experience of successfully building, coaching, and motivating high performing teams while holding employees accountable
- Strong commercial awareness and capacity to design and deliver marketing strategies which integrate messaging across a portfolio of services/product
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organisation
- Strong brand management and development and extension to international markets
- High quality stakeholder management skills
- Awareness of cultural sensitivities
Contributory Pension. Life Assurance. Private Healthcare. Bike To Work Scheme. Company Bonus Scheme.
28 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.