£18,000 – £22,000pa
Are you looking to develop a career in sales?
Our client is looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their small but busy team to support the Managing Director with various administration tasks, quoting, receiving and making calls. An excellent opportunity for an individual who has previous sales experience who would like to be mentored and developed in a small business environment or an individual educated to college or degree level or equivalent with basic administration experience and a thirst to get in to the sales environment.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
- Taking incoming calls and email enquiries
- Updating and following up with customers
- Calling both existing clients and potential clients
- Supporting the marketing team with tasks such as e-shots
- Liaising with other global offices
The ideal Internal Sales Coordinator will:
- To be keen to learn and develop in sales
- Have strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Be a fast learner who takes responsibility for their own learning and development
- Have a good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Benefits of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Opportunity to develop into an Internal Sales Executive
- Full training provided
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.