£65k - £70k pa
A great opportunity for a commercial lawyer with a minimum of 5 years PQE working in-house. This is a standalone group role working across a thriving Trade Association with a commercial subsidiary which continues to grow rapidly and 3 core income streams.
The in-house lawyer will provide legal advice and guidance to the company in relational to all commercial matters with a focus on contracts and procurement. Additionally you will be acting as an advisor to the Executive Team with regard to commercial risks associated to new business opportunities and potential associations with new and existing external stakeholder partnerships.
- Support Project Teams and Departmental Heads in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of contracts
- Review all contractual arrangements originated by suppliers and provide advice on risks to the business of supplier Terms and Conditions
- Ensure accurate records are maintained associated to the maintenance of commercial records, proposals, supplier contracts and sub-contracts
- Prepare commercial proposals
- Preparation of a monthly commercial report and project review reports
- Responsible for all matters associated to Intellectual Property
- Provide commercial and contractual support to a Sister business which has four core business areas. This will involve extensive liaison with Head of Ops, Sales, Marketing & Sponsorship and will require negotiation of international supplier contracts
- Review Industry Regulations
- Must be a fully qualified solicitor with 5 year’s post qualification experience practicing as a commercial in-house lawyer
- Experienced in reviewing, drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts
- Proven ability to devise and present alternative solutions and influence key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver time critical reports and reviews on deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.