£27,000 - £30,000pa
Under the direction of the Commercial Director, you will manage and deliver the aircraft and crew aspects of the business. Based at Farnborough with the requirement to travel internationally.
As the Flight Operations Manager you will:
- Deputize for Head of Flight Operations as required
- Manage the administration processes for aircraft exhibiting at Trade and Public shows
- Research aircraft & teams for participation at exhibitions
- Responsible for the procurement of invited aircraft for exhibitions and delivering within budget
- Answering telephone queries and resolving customer issues.
- Manage the processing of Aircraft Applications both static and flying, ensuring processes comply with current CAA/MAA regulations
- Key point of contact for aircraft exhibitors and Aircrew and ownership of issues
- Liaising with Aircraft Ground Handling Contractor regarding technical requirements and equipment required for Exhibiting aircraft
- Ensure effective liaison with Ground Handling and Sales Teams regarding static locations
- Assist Head of Flight Operations with plotting Aircraft
- Define and deliver a Flight Operations Communications Plan to Ensure Aircraft participation information is shared effectively with key stakeholders
- Manage financial processes including Purchase Orders and Invoices in line with Company and budget
- Coordinate ADHQ set up and operation
- Manage the administration and provision of hotel accommodation for invited aircrew
- Ad-hoc duties as instructed by Head of Flight Operations
- Co-ordinate Flight Operation meetings ensuring accurate minutes and actions are produced
- Assist Head of Flight Operations to review budgets. Ensure projects and areas of responsibility are delivered within budget
The ideal Flight Operations Manager will have:
- Project/Operations/Commercial Co-Ordination experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Must be proactive and flexible
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- MS Project or similar advantageous
No annual leave can be taken between 1st May and 31st July.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.