£18,000 - £22,500
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY – URGENT REQUIREMENT
Great opportunity to join an international business at an established manufacturing facility in Alton.
Our client is seeking a person who has worked as a production technician in an electronics company who has good wiring and soldering experience.
Positive, team based working environment. 37.5 hour week. 2pm finish on Friday’s.
Generous Contributory Pension. Health Care. Death In Service. 25 Days Holiday.
- Working through day to day tasks as established by the Leading Workshop Technician, and in accordance with the production plan, on the wiring and assembly of production jobs.
- Reading and understanding drawings.
- Adhering to Quality standards, following set procedures & work flows at all times
- Inspecting work in accordance with Inspection guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship.
- Supporting all production-related activities to ensure customer expectations and business goals are met.
- Electronics industry experience essential.
Temp to perm ideally but all applications considered from individuals with electronics production. For more information call Kayley or Rebekah 01252 734848
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.