£18,000 - £20,000pa plus 10% Bonus
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to cover a 12 month FTC with the potential to extend. They offer a supportive and engaging working environment with a comprehensive benefits package including a 10% Bonus Scheme.
As the Warehouse Assistant you will:
- Ensure that all PO’s are checked in and orders fulfilled and despatched
- Ensure all documentation is filed correctly
- Ensure that all goods are dispatched in the most cost-effective routing
- Ensure that there are effective communication channels with other areas of the business
- Ensure an effective & safe warehouse environment including space allocation, unloading and loading of vehicles
- Cover for the warehouse supervisor during annual leave and sickness
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required
- Work involves physical work in a warehouse setting with exposure to moderate levels of noise. There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, sit, lift moderately heavy objects (up to 25 kilos) and perform other similar actions during the working day.
The ideal Warehouse Assistant will:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Have good Microsoft office skills
- Have A good eye for detail
- Be confident and have the ability to maintain and develop relationships
- Be educated to a GCSE level including Math and English grade A-C
- Health and Safety training IOSH qualified in the last 3 years ideal but not essential
- Full clean driving licence.
Warehouse Assistant Benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Regular social events
- Free parking
- Health care package
- 10% bonus scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.