£22-25k (Negotiable) OTE 35k
Do you have sales experience?
Do you have recruitment experience or are you looking to develop a career in Recruitment?
Highpoint Recruitment is a boutique consultancy based in Farnham that offers both Permanent and Temporary recruitment solutions to businesses within a 15-20 mile of Farnham across Surrey and Hampshire.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will have a drive and passion for Sales and Recruitment, to ensure the successful development of your recruitment desk.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Source candidates using job boards
- Develop new business and manage client Accounts.
- Brochure drop, attend networking events, make prospect calls, design and sending out mailshots.
- Liaise with clients and candidates to arrange interviews and meetings.
- Book candidates in for registration.
- Interview candidates.
- Send candidate CV’s to clients.
- Attend client meetings.
- Take briefs on new vacancies.
- Create and upload job adverts.
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have previous Sales or Business Development experience (essential) with the ability to grow and develop lasting relationships
- Have a genuine interest in building a career in recruitment
- Self-starter who enjoys planning sales activity and working individually and collaboratively to meet business and personal objectives.
- Be outgoing, proactive, and target driven with a strong aptitude to learn
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be educated to A Level standard
- Have a driving licence and own transport
- Personal Training Budget – (REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice).
- Collaborative Team Environment for Ideas/Knowledge Sharing.
- Paid For Membership of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals.
- 20 days holiday increasing with loyalty up to 25 days.
- Staff Incentives
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.