£18k - £22k pa plus OTE £23k - £27K
Highpoint Recruitment, a boutique consultancy, is searching for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their close-knit friendly team.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will initially be responsible for sourcing candidates, and supporting the Senior Consultant with all administration duties, while working towards building their own recruitment desk.
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Source candidates using job boards
- Brochure dropping, attending networking events, making prospect calls and designing and sending out mailshots
- Liaise with clients and candidates to arrange interviews and meetings
- Book candidates in to register
- Interview candidates
- Send candidate CV’s to clients
- Attend client meetings with the consultants
- Take briefs on new vacancies or assignments
- Answer all incoming calls and directing them to the relevant contact, taking messages or assisting with queries
- Load job adverts on job boards and website
- Assist with general ad hoc admin
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have previous sales or Business development experience with the ability to grow and develop lasting relationships
- Have a genuine interest in building a career in recruitment
- Be outgoing, proactive, and target driven with a strong aptitude to learn
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be educated to A Level standard
- Have a driving licence and own transport
Our company offers ongoing training and development, professional recruitment qualifications will be funded following successful completion of the probation period.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.