£16,000 - £18,000pa
PERFECT TRAINEE ROLE FOR A PERSON WHO LIKES TO BE ACTIVE
As the Trainee Print Co-Ordinator you will join a thriving busy creative production company in Farnham.
Working in the Production Department the Trainee Print Co-Ordinator will report to the Production Manager.
Full training will be provided for the Trainee Print Co-Ordinator who is
- Reliable and hard working
- keen to learn and enthusiastic
- Confident in the use of technology
- A good communicator who works well in a team
Trainee Print Co-Ordinator Duties:
- Packing and labelling boxes
- Ensuring that delivery notes are created for all jobs and boxes are labelled correctly.
- Managing the daily overnight couriers (national and international).
- Planning the next day drop off routes for drivers on a daily basis.
- Loading orders onto delivery vans.
- Making urgent deliveries or collections from customers.
- Managing paper stocks and ensuring deliveries are checked in and stored.
- Machine minding and ensuring the production area is kept tidy.
- Acting as a runner between departments and basic finishing tasks eg folding inserts etc.
Minimum Skills for the Trainee Print Co-Ordinator:
- Driving Licence
- Must have achieved a BTEC, NVQ Level 3/4 or A levels.
- Competent use of the Internet. Basic MS Office Skills.
- Good numerical and literacy skills.
There are genuine opportunities to develop the role further with the potential to be a Stock Controller or Despatch Controller.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.