£9.55 - £10.00ph
Our client is a small and friendly property development company that are looking for a trainee administrator that wishes to gain office experience in a team with 2 others. Ideal for someone who has a good standard of education and is competent using MS Word and MS Excel.
Trainee Administrator duties will include:
- Answering telephones, meeting & greeting visitors and dealing with post/couriers
- Printing, scanning and filing drawings/documents for both office and site
- Vehicle monitoring and management of vehicle fleet; tax, MOT and servicing
- Assisting with credit card statements and management of office supplies
- Coordinate meeting rooms and arrange zoom meetings and book accommodation for site
- Arrange training where necessary; first aid, site based training etc.
- Arrange servicing of forklifts and other site equipment
- Management of fire alarm & security alarm servicing
- Equipment management – matterport, pool car, construction equipment
The ideal Trainee Administrator will:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
- Ideally hold a driving licence due to the remote location
Benefits & Package:
- 08:30 until 17:30 (Monday to Friday)
- Free Parking
- 20 Days Annual Leave (rising to 23 days after 3 years should the role go permanent)
- Pension Scheme
This is an ongoing temporary position whilst a decision is made as to the requirement for a permanent role.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.