£15,000pa plus Training Package
Are you looking for a career in Accountancy but don’t want the cost of University fees?
Our client is offering an exceptional Accountancy Training opportunity and a chance to join a dynamic, long established practice with a fantastic reputation for training the next generation of Chartered Accountants. We have worked with this client since 2002 and have followed the successful careers of many trainees who are now fully qualified accountants.
As a Trainee Accountant you will:
- Report to the Training Manager and working with a team of Trainee Accountants
- Prepare accounts for small businesses with manual and computerised records.
- Book-keeping and preparation of VAT returns etc.
- Use Sage Line 50 and other accounting packages.
- Assist senior staff with audit assignments.
The ideal Trainee Accountant will:
- Have A Levels in Maths, Accountancy, Business Studies or other related core subjects, minimum of one A grade and two B’s
- Have GCSE English and Maths B grade or higher
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development
- Have strong communication skills are essential as the Trainee Accountant will be expected to visit clients within 6 – 12 months of training.
- Have good MS Word and Excel skills
- Candidates will need to travel to client site therefore a valid driving licence and own transport is essential (candidates currently learning to drive will be considered)
Trainee Accountant Benefits:
- AAT training package
- Ongoing training for ACCA or CIMA
- Private medical
- 23 Days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years of service from Dec 2019