Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their creative and passionate business, working 50/50 between two companies.
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will work alongside the senior management team to manage day to day marketing activities.
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will:
- Provide SEO plan/ strategy
- Arrange the overall marketing plan (B2B and B2C)
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Create AdWord campaigns including setting and monitoring budgets
- Create weekly reports using Google Analytics
- Manage the business websites and social media channels both from a content and SEO perspective
- Create competitions, vouchers and events for advertisers
- Liaise with external clients about various projects
- Coordinate large scale marketing projects and automation e.g. Christmas Campaigns, Easter Campaigns etc.
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive will have:
- Previous experience in a marketing with good grasp of digital marketing
- Experience in website editing and content management skills and knowledge
- Social media planning and delivery; proficient user of Canva and/ or Hootsuite
- Confidence using CRM systems ideally Microsoft Dynamics and Constant Contact
- Capacity to write content for different marketing media
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – Good standard of written English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.