£25 - £30,000pa
Working in a small team and reporting to the Marketing and Support Manager, the Sales and Marketing Assistant will be in a pivotal position within the company with a high customer profile.
As the Account Manger you will:
- Develop the existing customer base by developing and managing the brand
- Assist with sales activities aimed at improving quality of service and increasing penetration with existing customers
- Liaise with the Manufacturing Manager to progress outstanding purchase orders
- Participate in weekly revenue meetings
- Assisting with shipping documents for exporting goods update
- Create quotes and dealing with a broad range of sales related queries
- Become first point of contact for customers for all aspects of order fulfilment
- Help to develop, update and maintain the website
- Create content for the website, write copy and create quarterly news letters
The ideal Account Manager will:
- Have a Diploma-level or above in a technical or marketing discipline
- Have an interest in Engineering/ Electronics, Account Management, Customer Service and Marketing
- Enjoy working in a varied role within a small company
- Have strong written skills and attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, professional in approach and confident when communicating with customers
- Experience with Technical Marketing or Customer Service in a technical company would be an advantage
- Experience dealing with customers in Asia Pacific and exposure to Chinese and Malaysian languages would be beneficial but not essential.
Account Manager Benefits:
- Performance Related Bonus
- Free Parking
- 10% Employer Pension
- Private Medical Care
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
The role is office based though overseas travel could occasionally be required.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.