£24,000 - £27,000pa + OTE £4 - £6K
Working as an integral part of the renewals team within a dynamic sales department, the Renewal Specialist/Sales Administrator will provide full administrative support to key accounts and be responsible for owning the renewals lifecycle from quotation through to orders.
As the Renewals Specialist/ Sales Administrator you will:
- Provide sales administration support to the renewals for the Major Accounts team.
- Own and manage the renewals operation cycle, to ensure smooth running from preparation to deal completion.
- Liaise with key stake holders on behalf of the account managers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships to enhance and promote products and increase gross margins.
The Renewals Specialist/Sales Administrator will have:
- A strong aptitude to learn with the ability to grasp technology and technical information.
- Experience of complex quoting and turning around sales orders within Set SLA time frames.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining sound relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High attention to detail, be methodical and process driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- 24 days holiday (rising to 28 days with service),
- Free parking
- On-going training & development
- Frequent team building social events.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.