£22,000 - £26,000pa
We are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Legal Assistant to provide support to the Head of Residential Conveyancing, for our well established and vibrant client based in the centre of Farnham.
As the Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Legal Assistant you will:
- Provide support for all Searches, Stamp Duty and Land Tax and Land Registry etc.
- Completion of required conveyancing forms such as SDLT, TR1, AP1, etc.
- Engage with files and respond to queries from clients, agents and solicitors and deal with matters on own initiative
- Manage post-exchange correspondence
- Have fast accurate typing, draft letters and invoices as well as some audio dictation (BigHand)
The ideal Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Legal Assistant candidate will have:
- At least 6 months Residential Conveyancing administration experience
- Paralegal, Legal assistant or legal secretary experience
- Confidence in knowledge of Searches, Stamp Duty and Land Tax and Land Registry
- Be able to use initiative and be confident dealing with clients and solicitors
- Be a pro-active team player who enjoys working in a small office environment with a hands on approach.
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Legal Assistant Benefits:
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank holidays
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.