£24,000 to £28,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a busy team as a Renewals Executive within a thriving sales department. The Renewals Executive will provide full administrative support to key accounts and be responsible for owning the renewals lifecycle from quotation through to orders.
As the Renewals Executive you will:
- Provide sales administration support
- Own and manage the renewals operation cycle, to ensure smooth running from preparation to deal completion.
- Liaise with key stake holders on behalf of the account managers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships to enhance and promote products and increase gross margins.
The ideal Renewals Executive will have:
- A strong aptitude to learn with the ability to grasp technology and technical information.
- Administration experience within a busy fast-paced environment
- Experience of building and maintaining sound relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High attention to detail – be methodical and process driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Problem solving skills
Renewal Executive Benefits:
- 24 days’ holiday increasing with service
- Day off for your birthday
- Healthcare package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Great employee relations in terms of personal development plans for the team.
- Frequent team building social events.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.