£20,000pa - £30,000pa OTE £60,000pa
Our client is a well established specialist recruitment agency based in Farnborough, Hampshire. We are looking for a 360 Recruitment Consultant to join a warm desk with plenty of opportunity, who takes pride in the service they offer and have a desire to build long term relationships with their clients.
Our client offers employees a vibrant and rewarding working environment with a generous and well structured commission and development plan, the ability to work from home 2 days a week after probation, staff social events and ongoing training and development.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Become knowledgeable within your market place and learn all aspects of the business
- Negotiate terms with clients
- Qualify and resource candidates using the database, job boards and LinkedIn
- Successfully place candidates to achieve monthly targets
- Be proficient in telephone canvassing and social media posting
- Continually look to build new client relationships
- Manage the candidate placement procedure
- Send out terms and conditions to both clients and candidates
- Maintain the internal database and ensure you are compliant with the data protection act, become knowledgeable of IR35 and advise clients.
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have recruitment experience (ideally within agency)
- Candidates with a strong sales background looking to move into recruitment will be considered
- Previous experience working with contractors and IR35 would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience managing multiple accounts and gaining new business
- Be competitive, motivated and sales driven
- Be a collaborative team player
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.