Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00
Our client is looking for a project manager to join their exciting, fast-growing company to help manage their building projects. The role is home based.
The ideal property project manager should be a strong communicator, exceptionally well organised, committed to high standards and able to work under pressure.
You should have a good understanding of property insurance and the necessary information required to progress a claim, be able to interpret policy wording correctly and assist loss assessors in negotiating a fair settlement.
The Property Project Manager will:
- Coordinate building projects effectively
- Organise third-party and internal resources to obtain information required to progress a project
- Review schedules of work
- Keep customers regularly updated with the status of their job and resolve any concerns promptly and satisfactorily
- Process work chronologically and/or in order of priority
- Foster positive relationships with all relevant parties
- Keep project management systems updated
- Liaise with colleagues and contractors
- Ensure all jobs are kept within budget and maintain accurate records concerning costs incurred at all times
- Accurately brief contractors for each job
- Maintain daily contact with colleagues and contractors
- Check that all health and safety requirements are met
- Organise invoicing of payments
Property Project Manager Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management or a similar role
- A good understanding of property insurance and be able to interpret policy wording correctly
- Excellent customer service, organisational and time management skills
- Awareness of building / technical competence
- Business acumen
- Strong communication, mathematical and IT skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.