£25,000 - £35,000pa
Our client is a well establish company specialising in property management and are looking increase their small team in Farnham.
As the property manager you will:
- Oversee day to day maintenance of leasehold properties and contracted maintenance.
- Attend client Board meetings.
- Assist with the project management of major internal and external works.
- Liaise with local councils and government bodies and police to adhere to relevant regulations.
- Deal with property owners/tenants queries and circulate information to residents concerning management issues
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and that General and Fire risk assessment recommendations are implemented.
- Liaise with accounts department on the management of service charge and ground rent arrears and manage credit control procedures.
- Produce budgets for Board approval.
- Carry out regular site visits and ensure insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly.
- Review and agree all circular & client correspondence including newsletters ensuring that communication is regular and accurate.
The ideal Property Manager will:
- Have block management experience
- Be keen to learn and update knowledge of the relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines, Regulations and procedures and best practice.
- Have experience in interpreting, advising and implementing company procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to carry out presentations to clients and lead meetings where necessary.
- Strong customer service and numerical skills, ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight time frames.
- Have excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills.
- A property management related or other relevant degree would be beneficial but not essential.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.