£55,000 - £60,000 pa
Exciting opportunity to join an organisation with a global B2B brand.
Opportunity to work Part-Time (4 Days per week)
The position will provide an opportunity of occasional international travel and will provide an individual who has strong strategic and tactical PR and Media skills with a great career opportunity. It is a key role in the Marketing Communication Department.
The organisation has a strong reputation for offering a great employee experience and recognise their people are central the success of the business.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing the key function is to ensure strategic alignment on key message to deliver the overall corporate communications strategy for four key service offerings.
Media & PR Manager – key responsibilities:
- Position the organisation as a world leader in content and innovation
- Develop and deliver internal and external PR communications plan
- Line management of a Social Media Producer
- Manage and build relationships with key journalists, government comms teams and social media influencers.
- Content writing for all press releases and other PR materials
- Development and implementation of crisis management plan
- Manage relationship with PR agencies including tendering and selection.
- Management of event media centres and co-ordination of journalists
Media & PR Manager – skills and experience:
- Sound Media & PR experience in-house or agency. Min 3-5 years.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering PR Strategy
- Strong project planning and delivery skills with experience of line management.
- Excellent content writing for all forms of media (Press Releases/Internal Comms/Social Media/Digital etc).
- Understanding of managing corporate reputation and crisis communications.
- Capacity to delivery PR for multiple channels which requires strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.