£32,000pa - £34,000pa
Fantastic opportunity to work for a highly professional payroll bureau where customer service and excellence are at the centre of managing all client relationships.
Welcoming, collaborative team is seeking a payroll administrator who is looking for a busy and varied role to take responsibility for a portfolio of payrolls (monthly and weekly).
The Payroll Administrator – Skills and Experience
- CIPP qualified.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office
- Prioritisation skills and the ability to switch from one task to another are also key competencies
- Knowledge of current pay legislation.
- Experienced in using IRIS software or similar bureau payroll software
- Ability to work well under pressure when required
- At least 3 years’ experience in payroll
- Awareness of compliance with Employers Statutory obligations and liabilities.
The Payroll Administrator – Responsibilities
- Ensure every payroll is produced correctly in line with current Government & HMRC rules & legislation
- Client payrolls including, salaries, PAYE, pensions and CCV’s, reports and pay slips are produced and paid on time, as well as offering advice and support relating to their benefits
- Answering telephone calls and sending emails and letters to clients
- Respond to queries from clients and payroll manager
- Process BACS payments
- Filing FPS and EPS returns
- Filing payroll documents
- Quick and accurate inputting of data into payroll software
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.