£23,000 - £24,500 pro rata
Part-Time Finance Administrator required for a thriving business with an Accounts Office based in Farnham Town Centre
15-20 hours per week
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Busy role working alongside just the Senior Finance Administrator so there will be some days the PT Finance Administrator will work on their own.
- Administration support for the Senior Finance Administrator
- Preparation and emailing of sales invoices to clients
- Processing supplier invoices, entering onto Sage system.
- Processing staff expense and credit cards including reconciling statements.
- Credit control – regular contact with clients to remind them of payment deadlines posting customer payments on Sage.
- Supporting Senior Finance Administrator with some complex Excel spreadsheets (Intermediate level Excel eg creating/adding formula etc).
- Monitor expenditure against pre-set budgets against cost centres.
Minimum Skill Set
- Sound administration background and/or experience as a finance assistant or accounts assistant
- Good Excel & MS Word skills.
- Experience of Sage beneficial but training will be provided.
- Experience of data processing.
- Good numerical skill with experience of processing numerical data
- Reliable and committed to working in a small team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised and methodical
- Confident communicator with a good telephone manner.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.