£25,000 - £27,000pa
Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business based in beautifully refurbished offices on a business park. This is a brand new role in a small administration team of 7 people and the key function is to support the shipping administrator and sales administrator and create and develop this varied and busy role.
Operations Administrator key tasks:
Accounts Payable Administration: Receive all incoming supplier invoices and check the details match in the information on purchase orders on the CRM and raise any queries with the requisitioner/supplier.
- Process expenses for Managers and Directors (7 Credit Cards).
- Manage routine shipping administration tasks e.g. book shipments on courier portals. Confirm shipping details with customers and make any required amendments to shipping documents.
- Process purchase orders onto the system (multi-currency) and raise any queries with the sales administrator.
- Scan and file electronically documents relating to the sales order/shipping process.
- Act as first point of contact for all building/facilities issues and book service call outs, maintenance and repairs etc.
- Work collaboratively with the admin team and be willing to take on new elements to the role as the position develops.
- Answering incoming calls, welcoming visitors and ensuring they are checked in.
Operations Administrator experience and attributes:
- Sound administration skills with the capacity to follow processes and procedures.
- Capacity to use initiative to solve problems and be confident communicating with colleagues across the business
- Attention to detail and some experience of creating or processing documents with numerical content.
- Good telephone manner and customer services because the role involves extensive email and telephone liaison with customers (China/India/US).
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook essential.
- Experience of using a CRM/ERP or MRP system required (Databases).
The position is 100% office based. It is accessible by public transport from Guildford but otherwise own transport is required. It is not walking distance from the train station.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.