£20,000pa plus 10% Bonus
Great opportunity to join growing company within the IT sector who are looking for Operations Administrator to join their team. The company is offering flexible/ compressed working hours (37.5 hours) and a sociable working environment with ongoing training and progression.
As the Operations Administrator you will:
- Process all sales orders and ensuring they are process correctly
- Resolve order queries
- Process and analyse returns
- Investigate and complete credit request authorisations
- Ensure that return transactions are completed.
- Communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Cover purchasing admin role, when required.
- Set up part codes, when required.
The ideal Operations Administrator will:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years administration experience
- Experience working in an operations, order processing or compliance based role
- Be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Have strong attention to detail accuracy
- Be able to communicate effectively with both internal & external clients.
Operations Administrator Benefits:
- £20,00 basic plus 10% Bonus plus £1,500 RFT Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Sociable and engaging working environment
- On-going training and progression
- 24 days holiday increasing with service plus a day off for your birthday
- Free Parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.