£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a well-established international company with offices across Europe who have an excellent reputation for employee relations and development and pride itself on its strong social community and benefits. Our client will consider both Full time and part time applicants, Part Time applicants will need to work over 5 days a week.
As the Office & Events Co-ordinator you will:
- Organise and co-ordinating External Events and Tradeshows
- Arrange internal meeting/ Intranet projects for all UK shows
- Issue show guides and schedules
- Organise Hotels, dinners, travel etc. and negotiate rates
- Collate pre-orders, supplier information requests.
- Organise targeted roadshows.
- Support office branding ideas and improvements
- Organising and promote all internal events
- Provide staff training for the internal intranet, and co-ordinate and update the intranet page
- Manage the Training Events Calendar
- Prepare training material
- Manage training course queries and proactively fill spaces
- Book and confirm delegates lunch/travel/accommodation
- Invoice chargeable courses
The successful Office and Events Co-ordinator will have:
- Previous office and events co-ordination experience
- Event management experience would be preferable but not essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience uploading content on to websites or intranet
- Confidence training others on systems
- The ability to work autonomously and come up with innovative ideas.
Office and Events Co-ordinator Benefits:
- 22 Days holiday increasing with loyalty to 25 days.
- BUPA Healthcare
- 5% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Flexi Fridays
Our client will consider both Full time and part time applicants, Part Time applicants will need to work over 5 days a week.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.