Do you have Mortgage, Loans or Debt Management experience?
Do you have experience of Debt Advice or Property Repossession?
Do you have strong relationship management and customer service skills?
Based in Farnham within walking distance of the town centre our client offers a dynamic team, good working environment and modern offices along with competitive benefits package and career development.
We are looking for a Mortgage Case Handler to conduct a full range of mortgage services and become a subject matter expert.
As the Mortgage Case Handler your duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maximise redemptions across the current and future portfolios
- Ensure effective implementation of the company strategy
- Contribute to the mapping of processes and maintenance of Operating Standards
- Weekly and monthly case reporting
- Ensure compliance standards are met within the team
- Identify business risks and liaise with the appropriate teams
- Monitor and achieve all personal targets and positively contribute to team targets
The ideal Mortgage Case Handler will:
- Experience in mortgage, loan, FCA regulated or debt management sectors
- A good understanding of loans or mortgage process – this role could suit someone looking to move away for Estate Agency
- Have the ability to maintain stakeholder relationships across all levels of business
- Experience of servicing secured lending products, enforcement security, litigation and property repossession would be desirable but not essential.
- Be proactive and delivery focussed with a can-do attitude
- Have good research skills
- Be pragmatic with good problem-solving skills and decision-making capabilities
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- CeMap or CII as a qualification desirable but not essential
Benefits of the Mortgage Case Handler:
- 25 days holiday
- Office social events
- 4% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Income Protection
- Free Parking
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.