Hybrid Working – 3 Days Office – 2 Days Remote
Great opportunity for an individual who has strong people management skills and experience of managing corporate memberships for a Trade body or similar B2B organisation or proven attraction and retention of key corporate accounts and strong networking skills
The key function is the attraction and retention of members and the delivery and promotion of a programme of services and activities to enhance the membership value proposition. The role also involves leading a team of two membership executives and an administrator.
Membership Services Manager Responsibilities include:
- Ensure personal and team delivery of key objectives set out in the business plan
- Ownership of annual renewal process including all validation and reporting activity
- Ensure team is coached and mentored to deliver activity required to meet new membership budgets and numbers.
- Review and enhance membership processes to support renewals, enquiry conversions, on-boarding and retention of members.
- Deliver membership events programmes and liaise with external stakeholders and the events team to ensure that the membership team is adequately represented at all industry events.
- Negotiate offers and discounts for external partners.
- Key Account Management: plan and organise senior engagement activity across of key accounts to ensure relationships are maintained at an appropriate level.
- Facilitate and develop SIGS and forums.
- Co-ordinate and chair monthly call with BD Managers from across the business – encourage and influence sharing of knowledge.
- Budget planning and departmental cost control
- Conduct team meetings, 1-1’s and appraisals.
- Travelling to events – London and UK which will also include overnight stays.
Membership Services Manager Experience & Attributes
- Strong organisational and project planning and delivery skills.
- Strong listening skills and ability to identify themes around issues members are experience and work with internal stakeholders to provide solutions.
- Confident, engaging and approachable personality
- Flexible approach; ability to travel overnight for early meetings/events.
- Strong Microsoft skills and CRM database skills
- Experience working for a membership organisation highly desirable
- Proven ability to propagate interest with potential members
- Experience of leading a team including 1-1’s, supporting with goal setting etc.
- Competitive salary (details on application).
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid working
- Volunteering Days
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.