£45,000pa plus 10% Bonus
Our client is looking for a Vendor Marketing Manager to join their growing and dynamic company. The Marketing Manager will be the focal point for all marketing activity for a set portfolio of vendors. Work closely with the sales team to proactively manage the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs.
As the Marketing Manager you will:
- Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with business objectives
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners
- Support the sales and marketing team on all events
- Measure and report back on the success of all marketing campaigns.
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claim funds
- Attend sales and marketing meetings in both the UK and Europe
The ideal Marketing Manager will:
- Experience of planning and delivering creative, demand generation campaigns
- Be driven and excited by lead generation, building pipelines and seeing the commercial results of campaigns.
- Experience in IT related industry, Distribution, Reseller, Vendor or Channel Marketing Experience
- Have a Confident and engaging personality
- Knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqua would be desirable but not essential.
Marketing Manager Benefits include:
- Up to 5% matched pension scheme
- Regular social events
- Free parking
- Health care package and cycle to work scheme
- 24 days holiday increases with service to 30 days plus a day off on your birthday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.