£18,000 - £22,000 pa
Our client is looking for a confident and articulate candidate to join their growing and innovative Marketing team. As the Marketing Assistant you will develop a variety of skills supporting the Marketing Manager and the wider team, proving assistance with Graphic Design, Print and Digital Marketing, Communications and Events.
As the Marketing Assistant you will:
- Assist with copywriting for internal and external communications
- Source gifts and items for direct mail campaigns and internal requirements
- Direct message customers or influencers via social media and monitor social media in regard to the company and sales opportunities.
- Support internal events and communication
- Create customer presentations and other design work, Sort direct mailing of brochures, promotional gifts and campaign materials.
- Support product branding updates and keep the branding consistent
- manage files, media and data cleansing
- Help update the budget and monitor spending
- Take minutes of meetings and document actions.
The ideal Marketing Assistant will:
- Have a good work ethic
- Strong written and verbal English skills a passion for copywriting and want to develop a career in Marketing.
- Both college leavers and graduates will be considered with either a minimum of 3 A levels, ideally including English Lit or Language or a Degree in English, Marketing or similar relevant degree.
- Be creative and confident in putting new ideas forward
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, creative suite’s such as Photoshop and Adobe would be beneficial but not essential
- Be pro-active with strong time management and co-ordination skills
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.