£24 - £25,350pa plus Discretionary Bonus
Our client is a small manufacture based in Farnham and are looking for a Shipping’s Administrator to ensure clients Purchase Orders and Shipments are processed in a timely manner, whilst ensuring the smooth running of the office.
As the Shipping Administrator you will:
- Processing purchase orders and send acknowledgement to the customers
- Ensure the delivery date requested on purchase orders can be met and stock is availability
- Arrange shipping documents and exportation of goods and permission to ship is attained where necessary.
- Request quotes when purchasing goods and review and raise purchase orders
- Process invoices received from suppliers
- Review outstanding stock and non-stock purchase orders to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain supplies of stationery, equipment and consumables,
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange any necessary repairs
- Update the intranet which includes shipping information and building/ plant maintenance details
- Organise, minute take and participate in quarterly Health & Safety Meetings
- Review and update Health and Safety policies and ensure they are observed
- Liaise with the cleaning supervisor of the building
- Deal with general queries and correspondence with customers
- Manage subcontractor spreadsheets
- Liaise with suppliers to retrieve certificates and datasheets
- Be first point of contact for all external client calls, dealing with queries or passing calls to the appropriate department
- Occasionally assist the purchasing department with raising purchase orders.
The ideal Shipping administrator will:
- Have administration experience within a manufacturing environment
- Shipping experience would be ideal but not essential
- Be confident processing large amounts of data including multiple lines of data and product codes
- Experience working on complex spreadsheets
- Good attention to detail and IT skills essential,
- Accurate data entry
- Have Perseverance and be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own without management.
- Company performance related bonus
- Free Parking
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Care
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.