£24,000 - £26,000pa (negotiable dependant on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant/ Legal Secretary to provide administration support to the Head of Residential Conveyancing, for our busy office based in the centre of Farnham.
As the Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant/ Legal Secretary you will:
- Provide support for all Searches, Stamp Duty Land Tax and Land Registry etc.
- Engage with files and respond to queries from clients, agents and solicitors and deal with matters on own initiative
- Have fast accurate typing, draft letters and invoices as well as dictation (BigHand)
The ideal Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant/ Legal Secretary candidate will have:
- At least 2 years recent Residential Conveyancing administration experience
- Confidence in knowledge of Searches, Stamp Duty and Land Tax and Land Registry
- Be able to use initiative and be confident dealing with clients and solicitors
- Be a pro-active team player who enjoys working in a small office environment with a hands on approach.
Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant/ Legal Secretary Benefits:
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank holidays
- Workplace pension
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.