£23,000pa - £26,000pa
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our clients Specialist Recruitment Business, you will join a warm desk working on pre-existing client accounts, whilst developing and nurturing new client relationships. We are considering candidates with either a sales, account management or recruitment background, that want to work in a fast paced environment, recruiting both UK and International contractors and permanent staff.
The position will seek a career orientated individual seeking to increase their OTE opportunity to £100-150k within two years once they have established themselves as subject matter experts.
The business has a proven track record for individuals achieving high earning potential. We can underpin this with the knowledge of at least 4 recruiters we have placed with the business in the last 7 years, all still in post.
Our client offers a 4 day working week with a rewarding and generous commission structure and sociable working environment.
As a Recruitment consultant you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Become knowledgeable within the Specialist market place and learn all aspects of the business
- Negotiate terms with clients
- Qualify candidates
- Resource candidates using the database, job boards and LinkedIn
- Successfully place candidates and achieve monthly targets
- Be proficient in telephone canvassing and new business development
- Attend client meetings
- Maintain and understand online advertising
- Manage the candidate placement procedure
- Maintain the internal database and ensure you are compliant with GDPR and develop a good understanding of IR35 regulations.
The ideal Recruitment candidate will:
- Have Sales, Account Management or Recruitment experience
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Be confident in their approach and looking to continue or develop a career in recruitment and sales
- Be results and target driven with understanding of the recruitment or sales cycle with experience closing deals
- Have a competitive nature with the ability to work within a team
Recruitment Consultant Benefits:
- 4 day working week
- Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Sales Team Lunches
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas Events
- Continual professional improvement enabled through relevant training (internal and external).
- Sports focused motivational events
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.