£28,000 - £30,000pa
Our client is a growing company within the construction sector, looking recruit an HSE Officer to join their busy team.
As the HSE Officer you will:
- Conduct daily Health & Safety spot checks
- Conduct daily toolbox talks across all departments
- Assist with the review of Risk and COSHH Assessments
- Assist with weekly and monthly H&S audits
- Assist with new staff inductions
- Assist with maintaining the company web based compliance software platform
- Monitor safety training requirements.
- Maintain welfare standards
- Assist with maintaining PPE stock and distribution
- Support general H&S Administration duties
The ideal HSE Officer will:
- Have a strong process driven administration background, ideally within the manufacturing or construction industries
- Have previous experience working in a Health and Safety support role or an administrative role which include Health and Safety processes and procedures
- Have experience working to ISO standards and supporting audits would be desirable but not essential
- Be confident, approachable and have the ability to deal with confrontation with a diplomatic approach
- Be a collaborative team player
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office
HSE Officer Benefits:
- Discretionary Bonus
- Formal training and progression
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.