highpointrec £25,000 - £35,000pa
We are looking for a confident and outgoing Helpdesk Support Candidate to work for a software solutions company within the finance sector. The ideal candidate will be familiar with IT hardware and infrastructure as well as being able to implement software applications to windows platforms, with a good understanding of cloud-based applications.
As Helpdesk Support Analyst you will:
- Be the first point of contact for general queries or issues.
- Actively diagnose issues ranging from environmental to software configuration, updates/bug fix and patches to ensure stability/availability and consistency.
- Ensure monitoring has been considered and implemented and all documentation is updated/maintained.
- Learn and understand all features of the product suite and advise customers on using the product effectively, Minimize repeat incidents/failures.
- Communicate technical terms and knowledge to non-technical customers and technically proficient customers.
- Keep records and manage all requests, ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Maintain and manage ticketing systems ensuring they are used effectively, ensuring high levels of service is provided and positive feedback is received from the customer.
The ideal Helpdesk Support Analyst candidate will:
- Be a natural problem solver and analytical thinker
- Have excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Be forward thinking and have a proactive approach and use initiative
- Be a fast learner, passionate and willing to learn (Finance software, Finance terms, Data Management etc.)
- Be proficient in all MS applications and have an understanding of cloud technologies (Azure / REST API etc.) and their benefits
- Have an excellent understanding of windows platforms and operation systems and servers
- Experience working with finance software products (desirable)
- Experience in an IT customer support/consulting role 1st to 3rd line support
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade C (4/5) (essential)
- A Level or equivalent (essential)
- Relevant degree in IT or related field (desirable).
Helpdesk Support Analyst Benefits:
- Working from Home until January 2021
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.