£25,000 - £27,000pa
We are looking for a CAD Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client’s growing team to design a large range of standard and bespoke products within the construction sector.
As the CAD Mechanical Design Engineer you will:
- Provide 2D and 3D modelling on a wide range of products
- Create design concepts based on customers’ specification
- prepare dimensional drawings, assembly instructions and complex drawings of projects
- Develop catalogue products improving functionality while keeping costs low
- Innovate new products
- Provide analysis and testing of products, carrying out load tests and function tests to ensure the sold product is a quality product.
The ideal CAD Mechanical Design Engineer candidate will have:
- 2D and 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks preferred, other CAD packages considered)
- Engineering Degree or similar qualifications or design experience
- Sheet Metal and or construction industry experience
- Finite element analysis experience
- Product Data Management experience within SolidWorks.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.