£38,000.00 pro rata
Urgent Start – Candidates must be able to commence the appointment early to Mid May.
NOT SUITABLE FOR A CANDIDATE CURRENTLY IN PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will manage the day-to-day arrangements for the display of aircraft, both flying and static, at Airshows undertaken by FIL including the associated engineering and airfield operations aspects. Project management and control of budgets are integral to the role.
Key Role and responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Assist the Commercial Director in all aspects of the planning and execution of flying and static aircraft displays
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective internal communication streams with colleagues
- Preparation and management of the agreed flying display budget
- Control of flying display and aircraft participation requirements as per the project plan, including attendance at all meetings
- A key requirement of the role is to act as the day to day interface to service the needs of customers
- When required, carry out negotiations with relevant organisations and to obtain the best candidate aircraft for display purposes within the constraints of the agreed budget
- Responsible for tenders and appointment of all contractors in Display Headquarters
- Prepare necessary regulatory documentation for Aircraft and Airshow activities
- Ensure that the aircraft associated paperwork for display purposes is properly administered and is compliant with FIL/UK CAA (or as appropriate) regulatory requirements, and that on-line registration is fit-for-purpose
- Determine and manage requirements for Aircraft Engineering support and for Airfield Operations
- Determine and manage requirements for Air Display Office accommodation for Airshows
- Determine and manage all communication requirements for all aircraft related activities
- Ensure that adequate personnel are in place in the Air Operations Centre for the duration of the build-up to the Airshow, the validation period, the Airshow itself and the run-down period.
The Ideal Project Manager will have:
- Planning and organisational experience and skills
- Previous experience of event operations or event management desirable
- Good communication and general management experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Good team player with good written and presentational skills
- Microsoft IT skills.
- Knowledge of SMS best practice
No holiday End of May until End of July
Must be able to work weekends from end of June until End of July
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.