£15,000 - £16,009.50pa
Our client is a well-established independently owned retail brand with branches across the South of England, looking for a bright and outgoing candidate to work as a Customer Service Assistant in their modern Basingstoke branch.
As the Customer Service Assistant you will:
- Provide a high level of customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers, make appointments, collect and record information and process orders
- Act as first point of contact for customer orders and complaints
- Deal with daily banking, cashing up, taking and recording payments
- Promote products and services, and assist customers
The Customer Service Assistant will be:
- A team player
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Commercially aware
- Customer service focused
- A confident communicator with empathy and patience.
- Hard working
- To have or be willing to undertake relevant training
You will be working 5 days a week, which will include 1 Saturday per month
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.