£22,500 (increasing to £24,000 after training)
Our client is a well renowned and dynamic company who take pride in the service they provide to their exclusive clientele. They are looking for a Customer Service Agent with a background in a Premium Customer Service environment to joint their team.
As a Customer Service Agent you will:
- Ensure the clients are processed quickly and efficiency, ensuring all safety procedures are strictly followed
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Ensure that all Client staff receive a high quality service and their requirements are fulfilled efficiently
- Receptionist and Guest Relations’ duties
- Escort clients and chauffeur driven cars
- Look after clients in the VIP lounges and serve refreshments
- Check guest in and co-ordinated luggage
- Ensure a constant communication with all departments in order to maximise the levels of service for all visitors
- This role is on shift basis and involves manual handling
The ideal Customer Service Agent will:
- Have previous experience of providing a high level of customer service to high net worth clientele, within Hospitality or Aviation sector.
- Be highly energetic and motivated, flexible, an excellent communicator and focused on providing a personalised standard of service
- Have the ability to multi-task and use new IT systems
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage
Benefits as a Customer Service Agent:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Competitive salary plus bonus
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.