£22,000 - £24,000pa
Are you looking to get into a Customer Service Advisor role?
Do you have a background in Customer Service or Retail?
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a busy Customer Service team reporting to the Customer Services Manager working in contemporary, open plan offices.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Answering inbound enquiries
- Resolving complaints
- Providing excellent customer service
- Keeping the log up to date with customer correspondence and any changes to their delivery
- Processing replacements, returns and re-bookings
- Keeping customers up to date with their order progress and changes to their delivery
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will:
- Have previous experience of Customer Service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Be a competent user of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Benefits of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount
- 23 Days Holiday + BHs pro rata
You will need to be able to drive as the offices are in a rural location.
You would be required to work 5 out of 7 days per week covering Saturdays and Sundays on a rota basis.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.