£25,000 - £30,000pa
Working in a small yet dynamic team the Contracts administrator will maintain efficient, compliant, practical contacts administration procedures and support the commercial aspects of our clients business. This role is ideal for a candidate who is keen to develop, progress and take ownership of the position, whilst growing with the company.
As the Contracts administrator you will:
- Gain an understanding of UK regulations with regards to Limited Company/Umbrella Contracting including IR35 regulations
- Ensuring contracts meet compliance requirements
- Research Country specific regulations
- Raise Client and Contractor Contracts and extensions, Chasing for signatures and documentation.
- Review/negotiate non Standard Contracts and negotiate compromises
- Ensure correct set up for Managed Service Providers
- Reviewing older contracts to ensure current compliance (GDPR etc)
- Ensure all records relating to contractor/contracts/clients are fully completed and up to date
- Ensure the contract log is kept up to date, upload/ update contracts on InTime and managing Timesheet exceptions and chase timesheets
- Ensure Purchase Orders are applied/updated/requested
The ideal Contracts Administrator will:
- Have Contracts administration and negotiation experience.
- A degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Law or comparable experience
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and use their initiative.
- Be diligent and thorough with strong attention to detail and ability to notice errors
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience using Sage, RDB and InTime would be advantageous but not essential, Intermediate Excel essential
- Candidates must be flexible and happy to travel up to the Head Office once a week
Contracts Administrator Benefits:
- 23 days holiday increasing with service
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Team lunches
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas Social Events
- Continual professional improvement enabled through relevant training
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.