£21,000 - £23,000pa Plus 10% Bonus
Are you looking to work in a progressive and growing company?
Are you analytical and pick up operating systems quickly?
Our client is looking for a bright candidate with some technical or sales support experience to work in the Business Systems Team, supporting their internal clients with testing and administration support.
As the Business Systems Administrator you will:
- Provide administration and testing support for Netsuite’s
- Maintain the CRM system with accurate updated information
- Support the team with ad hoc administration.
- Provide business system support to users.
- Respond to support tickets in timely manner, keep up to date and escalate where required.
- Troubleshoot issues
- Liaise with various departments and third party providers to resolve problems
- Ensure that all application issues are dealt with effectively and in line with business/user priorities and expectations
- Produce custom reports/searches
- Maintain CRM system with accurate information
- Support the Business Applications team with ad-hoc admin tasks
The ideal Business Systems Administrator will:
- Be confident working in a team where the role requires some autonomy and use of initiative.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail and analytical skills, pick systems and processes up quickly and willing to learn.
- Be highly organised and be able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Be computer literate, including Excel and basic database experience CRM or ERP systems.
- Previous experience working in a technical or IT sales office and knowledge of the sales process would be desirable but not essential.
- Previous Navision, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce or NetSuites would be desirable but not essential.
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Regular Social events
- 24 days holiday increasing with service
- Day off for your birthday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.