£26,400pa OTE £40K + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client for an additional Sales Executive with Business Development responsibilities to join their team. The role is full time based from their office in Alton, Hampshire looking after accounts primarily in the UK, although they do have a small number of global accounts.
As a Business Development Manager / Sales Executive you must be interested in learning about and selling technical equipment and will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as a primary contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close new business agreements.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions eg preparation of quotes and follow up sales activity.
- Develop new business through tele-sales activity; attendance at Exhibitions and arranging equipment demonstrations at the Demonstration Lab.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and growth opportunities.
- Where appropriate visit potential clients
As usiness Development Manager / Sales Executive you will have some of the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Internal Sales or Business Development Exec or similar relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence customers at all levels
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team player
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Be prepared to travel as the role requires
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.